May 15, 2022
On Sunday, May 15, current and former members of the Hauser Lake FPD / Hauser Lake Volunteer Fire Department gathered together to celebrate and recognize achievements from 2020 and 2021. There were many people to be honored, given that it had been two years since our last “annual” banquet.
The following awards and accomplishments were celebrated, with the Officers and Commissioner Maddalone speaking at various times.
- Leadership Award: Gary Mobbs
- Camaraderie Awards: Kyle Andrews and Dave Strohte
- Challenge Pin was awarded by Gary Mobbs to Shane Kamps
- Rookie of the Year: Jared C…
- EMT of the Year: Larry Shervanick
- Most Improved Award: Vickie Shervanick
- Instructors recognized by their EMS students: Gary Mobbs and Shane Kamps
- Dedication and Devotion Award: Joan Rodman
- Retirements of Lisa Wendle with 24 and Nick Lundt with 21 years of service
Click here to see banquet photos taken by Joan and Paul Rodman (Google Photo Album). (Please contact Joan if you have images to share!)
The event was made possible by the friendly and talented folks at Embers at the Lake (shown here), an extraordinary pizza restaurant on Hauser Lake. The weather was beautiful; the food was delicious; the service impeccable. Fun was had by all.
For more fun news about deserving awards recipients, see our Honors page.
Page created 5/19/2022. Updated 5/22/22.